Nero burning software suites is still one of the most capable tool we have right now in the market, and this tool works with most types of hard disks that put the needs of computer users in the creative sector (which includes video editing and publication, slides etc.), but further improvements in the 2014 version of is the use of the software. These improvements are faster, streaming videos on TV, and support more than 4 thousand videos can be noted.
Minimum system requirements for Nero 2014 Platinum
- Windows® XP SP3 (32 bit), Windows Vista® SP2 or later (32/64 bit), Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bit).
- 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor.
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 compliant graphics card
- DVD disc drive for installation and playback
- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning
- Windows Media® Player 9 or higher
- Third party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5, Microsoft .NET® 4, Microsoft® DirectX® or Adobe Flash are shipped with the product or automated download if not included in the package
- For some services an Internet connection is required. Internet connection charges are the user’s responsibility
- Blu-ray Disc Playback, Blu-ray 3D Disc Playback as well as HD Video Editing require Windows Vista® SP2 (32/64 bit), Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8, (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Ultra HD (4K) Editing requires 64 bit operating systems: Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1
Proceed to Direct Links
You have read this articleSoftware with the title Download Nero 2014 Platinum v15.0.02200 Full Version with Crack/Patch. You can bookmark this page URL http://cek-software.blogspot.com/2013/10/download-nero-2014-platinum-v15002200.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Thursday, October 10, 2013